Monday, May 10, 2010

9/5/10 & 10/5/10

9/5/10


Belated Happy Mummy Day ~

Yesterday was so special for me...
Celebrated mum day for 2 times...
Lunch and dinner...

What so special...?
Yesterday was my first time of driving .. !!
Yeahoo~
But just basic and taught by my daddy... [ A bit LOL >_< ]
Actually driving is not so difficult but the same not so easy...
I found that I do not like to BRAKE...
Really danger la... [ If scare do not ask me fetch you :) ]
Anyway, I will try to change it~
Wait for my driving license... Hoho
Maybe August? I'm not sure...





10/5/10



Happy Birthday, Chin Foo~
17 years old already dont still so childish la =)
Anyway, may all your wishes come true ya~
And PLEASE...
Take care and cherish ' someone ' xP
Hope you like your present that we gave you :)
Appreciate it , remember .. !!





No comments:

Post a Comment