Monday, June 21, 2010

21/6/2010


The first day of school after June holiday...
It is too short for me...
I still have a lot of thing to do...
Can please give me two weeks more...? [ I know I'm dreaming ]

Get back some of my mid-term examination results...
I'm not satisfy with my BM result...
A bit shocked when I get my mark, I thought I can get higher...
Disappointed...
But, I passed my Addmath =)

Misunderstand is happened on me today...
Some friends thought I'm in a relationship with someone...
Actually NO ~
We are just FRIEND...
And the someone already has his lover

Just now, someone message me in facebook...
Asked me some questions...
Well, I have promised I won't say it to anyone...
So I will keep my promise...

Looks many things happened on me today...
I'm grey in mood...
Hope tomorrow will not...
I don't like this feeling...




- Tomorrow will be a brand new day -



No comments:

Post a Comment